the fire in leaf and grass

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

hey y'all

hello my lovelies

haven't checked in for a couple of weeks- since we last spoke i spent some quality time in georgia (hence the title of the post) and detroit, and now i'm gearing up for a week in the big apple.

work is fine overall though Certain Individuals continue to drive me right up the wall.

bike riding is going great and my borrowed bike has now become my owned bike, thank you mr. flanders. i did fall over yesterday, in case you were wondering. finished my ride, stopped in front of my house, took my right foot out of the cleat and promptly fell over on my left side. nice scrape on my knee and elbow and pride, but otherwise i am fine. fortunately, no one was watching.

um.

i am on the Perpetual Quest to lose weight, and i think i am on track again finally.

and also...

um...

huh. i guess i don't have a lot to report on. pretty much my life consists of, get up, run or ride my bike, go to work, grumble grumble grumble, come home, ride my bike or walk in the park, have dinner, read and/or do some work, go to bed, repeat. not very exciting, but i'm happy, and that's enough, right?

i do get to visit the d-o-double-g tomorrow night, so that is good news. i don't get to see her too often.

ok, that's all i've got. check ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home