the fire in leaf and grass

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

resolutions

oh and i did make a couple of resolutions. one of them was going to be, update the blog more frequently, but it's already the third day of the year and i'm only on my first (well, second now) post, so i decided since i have already failed at the resolutions (a) i must not have been very resolute and (b) why set myself up like that?


so the other one i have borrowed from thoreau:

go confidently in the direction of your dreams! live the life you've imagined.


and of course i am going to lose the requisite ten pounds and walk the d-o-double-g more frequently.

2 Comments:

  • Is it rude to pooh-pooh other people's resolutions? The answer to this is, most obviously, yes, but I can't resist the following:

    - I think a post or two in a three-day period is an admirable blogpace and shouldn't discourage you from your intentions!

    - As if you need to lose 10 pounds. I'm so sure.

    By Blogger AlleyCat, at 04 January, 2007 01:30  

  • I am with the AlleyCat....AS IF, Saara.

    By Blogger goetzgirl, at 05 January, 2007 10:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home