the fire in leaf and grass

Saturday, April 01, 2006

juiced

you may have read in an earlier post that i have been the awed and humbled recipient of several fantastic gifts lately.

another arrived in the post today.

sisko sent me a jamba juice gift card.

this may not seem like much, but i love jamba juice. i mean, i love it. i fantasize about it. i visit their website regularly. i own the recipe book (thanks, goetzgirl). i own the merchandise. i am quite convinced that they put an addictive chemical in it (that makes you crave it fortnightly). there are no jamba juices in st. louis. there are many in denver. soon i will leave st. louis and go to denver. very soon, in fact. in 2 days. and then again in several months. and then i will have jamba juice whenever i want. and now i can have some for free!

thanks sisko.

3 Comments:

  • oh, I am filled with envy. Detroit does not have a Jamba Juice. Detroit does not have much, in fact. A Jamba Juice would be nice. Maybe I will look to see if Ohio, my neighboring state serves as home to my strawberry-blueberry-extra- shot-of fiber-please friend.
    Did I mention I really am jealous?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 April, 2006 20:16  

  • Oh yes. I *love* that you mentioned me by name, here in your world of blogging.
    ooxx
    --goetzgirl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 April, 2006 20:18  

  • i had the orange dream machine, with a vita-boost. it was all that i had hoped for, and more.

    so now, goetzgirl, you will have all the more reason to come visit me in denver!

    By Blogger saara, at 07 April, 2006 10:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home